Tuesday 6 December 2016

Hippolyte Petit promotes the Year in Business programme



Please read below a further update from Hippolyte Petit, who is now in his final year at Royal Holloway studying BSc Management with Marketing (Year in Business). Hippolyte's original placement at The Walt Disney Company has since led to an internship/ further employment with Sprinklr in both New York and UK.

We are very pleased that Hippolyte features in one of the new banners found in the foyer promoting the Year in Business programme. Hippolyte is happy to talk to any Year in Business students who want advice about applications to The Walt Disney Company or who have general questions about the process.



I wanted to share with you that my first weeks as part of Sprinklr, as a Success Analyst, have been fantastic!

I feel so grateful to have found a company where I enjoy working that much. 
Some projects are more or less similar to what I was doing in NYC but with European companies. We support various brands do marketing, advertising, care, sales, research, and commerce on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. 
I have the chance to be part of the team looking after Disney and this is very interesting to be working with my previous team there, but from the other side. 
We had a meeting at Disney HQ last week with some Directors and I really enjoyed being involved in strategic discussions. 

Despite the past weeks have been busy due to a lot of assignments, I have managed to organised my time efficiently and am very happy with my grades achieved so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.